Thursday, July 14, 2011

PS3 or 360 controller?

Okay so I have the most annoying subject when it comes to "which console " talk. So a lot of people prefer xbox or ps3 I don't really care. But which controller has the most and best controller design? I don't care about "oh ps3 comes with a free rechargable wireless battery and you gotta pay for xbox" >.> I just want to know if anyone prefers which over which out of curiousity. I prefer 360 because it feels comfortable and the toggle sticks are seperated niceley, the triggers are easy to rest your fingers on and the top buttons are easy to press. I don't prefer PS3 because the toggles are way too close to eachother (my fingers always slip off them -.-) and the buttons are annoying to press (idk if its just me but the way you press your *shapes* is pretty hard. Idk if its just me never asked anyone on that) and the triggers are to lose and my fingers fall off way too much. Its just too flimsy. And the top buttons I don't really care for. Idk I'm just curious to know who's opinions are what and see if I'm not the only one. Kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment