Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nose piercing problem?

Well here's the deal. I got my nose pierced about 6 weeks ago. About 3 weeks ago, a bump appeared by the piercing. It was a little sore and I did a little research and discovered that the bump is very common. I've been putting warm compresses on it a few times a day. All is good, right? Well, not exactly. Yesterday I caught my piercing on my headband and nearly yanked the whole thing out of my nose. It bled, then scabbed and now I not only have the first bump, but there's a second bump next to the first. I don't know what to do. I really don't want to take my piercing out, but I don't want to get a bad infection either. It's been sore, obviously and it looks gross to me. Has anyone else had this problem before????

No comments:

Post a Comment