Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should my sister give me "her" speakers?

Okay so this week was a terrible week... i yanked on my headphones by accident while they were plugged into my computer so now only one side works, than lol today I like... picked up my headset and they broke it was really weird... and the sound on them wasn't working but the MIC still does so I still use that, and when I plug my USB speakers in, it kills the MIC, no sound will go through the MIC regardless of settings! well unless I'm missing something... So my sister has these really nice speakers that weren't even hers to begin with... but when playing games I like to talk to my friends which I can't do if I can't hear them, she only uses the speakers to plug her headphones in which I've tried the difference between the speakers and the computer audio jacks and theirs no difference in sound quality! And here's the best part, I'm not asking to keep them I just want to borrow them until I get some new headphones which she's still disagreeing with... if you were in my shoes what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment