Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Would You not Leave if this was you?

My mother in law is driving me mad, I live with her and my husband. She has asked my co workers if I am a good employee,she has copied my current occupation. She has had my husband in tears many times, because she does not keep her promises. She gossips about us a lot, one time our neighbor approached me and asked how my job was going and how I like my new car. I have never met this woman in my life. The latest B.S. she pulled on us was talking about my brother to her neighbor and YELLING at me to apologize for asking the neighbor why certain things were said about my family to my brothers EMPLOYER!! omg do you believe this women??? do you blame me for leaving her and possibly my husband, because of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment