Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If I don't get Answers, I don't know what to do!?

(Repeated question, I didn't get an answer before) So I have this person in my life that means the world to me, I don't have parents that are supportive, they are alcoholics and are verbally/emotionally abusive towards me. I'm 13 years old and I talk to a child and youth worker sometimes. But my Best friend is an adult in the school, she's always their for me and takes me in when I need someone to talk to. I have no one in my life, but her. Over the last semester, We have talked for hours every week for about 3-4 months now. She's like a mom I didn't really have. She knows that as well and she loves me like a daughter too. Now it's the summer and i'm hurting so much, I have NO ONE for 2 months I can't stay in touch with her obviously until i have graduated, she said she hates the rules and believes they are unfair but has to follow them. I understand, but it hurts like crazy, I miss her already and its only the first day! I'm in her class this september until February (but after february ill still be able to see her) and she says were going to spend time talking in during all next semesters. Can someone give me some tips on what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment