Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kickboxing question help?

I went to a place that does kickboxing today to sign up and and whatever, and when I walked in I watched for a moment and then went up to talk to someone. It was a karate guy and he seemed pretty nice. He told me to go talk to the other guy who runs the place, so he came over and seemed a bit snobby but whatever and then went to go get some info papers. So I was standing there and then people started looking at me like I was dirt. Why? Is it normal for no one to like you when you first sign up for this sport? I'm not going till a few days when the next class is, and I know I'll get my *** kicked a few times, but really.. are they all going to hate me? I'm pretty strong and fast and whatnot, I'm not one of those stupid flimsy kids. But honestly.. what is going on here.. is this a good place to do kickboxing..? I kinda want to really go now so I can get better and then beat them all. Oh look, a goal. But I guess I was wondering if this is normal atmosphere for a kickboxing place? Will I earn respect eventually or be foreveralone and disliked there?

No comments:

Post a Comment