Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does he like/have a crush on me..?

So there's this guy and we've just started being friends and getting to know eachother. We flirt like everyday in class and right before we leave school, he'd ask me for a hug. & it's not one of those flimsy, short hugs; they're really long & tight lol. & when I would try to leave, he'd still hold on to me & sometimes he'd say "i'm really gonna miss you". In class, we pass notes & he's the one that always starts them. He'd ask things about my previous love life, what kind of guys i like, asked if i found a new guy friend, asked if i was interested in anybody, & he also wrote that i was cute (: haha. & right now we're all stressing out about this final that counts 25% of our grade & he knows that i'm doing good in that class while he's struggling. So he asked me if we could study together & stuff this wknd & i asked "on the phone? or.." & he said he didn't know lol. But then he was like "rejected!" so i guess he meant i didn't really seem into it or because i didnt say we should meet up someplace to study? but then later i told him that i wasn't rejecting him lol and said that we should all study together this wknd or something :p I know that he's single & i know a lot of girls like him & i guess you could call him a big flirt? but i know that if he was in a relationship, he'd be really faithful and stuff. So, i'm wondering if he kinda likes me? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment