Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Could my mouth be haunted?

Last Wednesday I had tooth #19 extracted cuz it was infected completely, and the infection had already gotten into the surrounding bone a bit. This required yanking the tooth, reaming it out and to my surprise a bone graft was done by stuffing some cadaver's bone into my jaw. Now I'm wondering-- is my mouth haunted? If so, is that bad or could it be a good thing? Do I inherit the powers of my deceased donor? All the powers, or just mouth related? Should I have an oral exorcism performed? Can you recommend an oral exorcist, or maybe an oral psychic who may be able to assist me in contacting my donor? If I check the box that says "organ donor" at the DMV could I possibly wind up in someone else's mouth? If so would they get MY powers?? Are there karmic implications? Should I perform any sort of ceremony to thank the deceased now?

No comments:

Post a Comment