Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cant choose between fiancee and in-laws...?

Excuse me, BUT they ALL are living in America where you ARE FREE to do as you wish. IF they have such strong feelings against OUR FREE policies, they don't belong here! As in when in Rome, do as the Romans do! They ARE disgusting the way they are totally disrespecting to you, & shame on them! I actually feel sorry for your fiance having two parents such as they are. And I can imagine how she must feel about the whole situation. She needs to talk to them, let them know she's FREE to do as SHE wishes regardless if they like it or not. IF you truly do love her, which I'm SURE you do, no way would I "allow" them to rule my life too. You DON'T have to be or go around them at all. Totally keep your distance from them & do your very BEST to refuse to let them bother you. I would NOT give up the one love of my life because of her parents! Sorry, but they wouldn't rule my life too if I were you. She's the only one who has to even hear them, let it be known to her that if you two do marry, you do NOT want her to mention her parents to you. That I WOULD get settled prior to marrying her. Doing this will completely take them out of your life & you won't have to even ponder over/about them. IF she'll promise you this, I would marry the love of my life & have true happiness which you CAN have, that I truly DO believe...the best to you...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment